Pool is now OPEN!
- $199 single
- $299 couple
- $249 one parent and children
- $379 for a family
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons 2017
Sign up at the Service Desk!
Online registration coming soon!
Choose a Swimming Level
Introduction to Water Skills
Goal – Learn and feel comfortable in the water! Practice front and back floats, supported gliding, going underwater, and jumping in
Practice supported front and back floats, supported gliding, going underwater, and jumping in
Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Goal – Learn basic swimming skills
Practice independent front and back floats, independent gliding, front crawl arms and kick, back crawl arms and kick, jumping into water over their head, retrieving objects underwater.
Goal – Learn strokes
Practice foundations of freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke, treading water, and retrieving objects in deep water.
|Monday – Thursday|
Two week classes – 8 sessions*
|June 26 – July 7**||Saturdays||June 24 – July 29|
|July 10 – July 20||$75 for this session|
|August 7- August 16|
|$99 per session|
*American Red Cross recommends 8 swimming lessons per session
**no classes on July 4
Other Aquatic Offerings
Adult Swim – For any level, private lessons
- Need help with your swimming style, breathing, or distance?
- We offer stroke development, triathlon training, and learn to swim for adults on an individual private swim basis
Private Lessons – For any level
- Do you want individual attention to perfect your swimming?
- We offer private or semi-private lessons at your request.
- Morning spots available.
- Sign up at the Service Desk or ask our instructors to book a lesson for you.
- 30-minute lessons – $29
- 5-pack of 30-minute lessons – $129
Important Swimming Lesson Information:
- Classes are first-come; first-serve.
- Sign up at the Service Desk *Payment holds your spot.
- There are minimum participant requirements.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Weather-related cancellations may occur due to lightning or extreme conditions, but light rain does not stop us!
For more information, call 207-284-5953 or email us.