Our Pool is now OPEN!
Swimming-only club memberships:
- $199 single
- $299 family
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons 2019
Sign up at the Service Desk or with bethg
Children’s Learn to Swim
One week sessions – $62
Meets Monday through Friday of each week
Saturdays – June 22nd – Aug 3rd – $89
Classes are 30 minutes, 4 person minimum. Schedule subject to change as necessary.
Choose a Swimming Level
Introduction to Water Skills
Does not swim without a floatation device?
We will be teaching front and back glides, bobbing, blowing bubbles through mouth and nose, retrieving submerged objects, kicking and arm actions for swimming on both back and front. Must sit on step independently and have great listening skills. We will not be using floatation devices or parental assistance in the pool at this level.
Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Swims without floatation device and puts face in the water?
Skills we will be teaching include fully submerging while holding breath, bobbing, front and back floats and glides, combined arm and leg actions on both front and back, treading water and jumping into water.
Swims on top of the water with face in while moving arms and kicking?
In this level we will focus on rotary breathing, the front crawl, elementary backstroke, flutter and breaststroke kicks, treading water, and jumping into deep water.
Swims and wants to learn all of the strokes (including the butterfly)?
We will teach and develop competence in the front, back crawl, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly. Front crawl open turns, dolphin kick, and treading water.
Toddler Class (age 2-3 w/ guided instruction for parents)
Do you want your toddler to learn basic skills and have fun in the pool?
We will teach you and your toddler through singing and splashing how to blow bubbles, kick legs, move arms, and jump into the pool. We need parents, grandparents, aunts, nanny or some adult in the pool with the toddlers.
Weekly Summer Classes
|Monday – Friday|
One week sessions
|June 24th – June 28th|
|July 8th – July 12th|
|July 15th – July 19th|
|July 22nd – July 26th|
|July 29th – Aug. 2nd|
|Aug. 5th – Aug. 9th|
|$62 per session|
|June 22nd – Aug 3rd|
|$89 for the summer|
Other Aquatic Offerings
Adult Swim – For any level, private lessons
- Need help with your swimming style, breathing, or distance?
- We offer stroke development, triathlon training, and learn to swim for adults on an individual private swim basis
Private Lessons – For any level
Do you want to take a lesson with your friends or siblings?
Do you want individual attention to perfect your swimming?
Can’t find a time that works for you and your family?
- We offer private or semi-private lessons at your request.
- Morning spots available.
- Sign up at the Service Desk or ask our instructors to book a lesson for you.
- 30-minute lessons – $30
- 5-pack of 30-minute lessons – $145
- Semi-Private – $45
- 5 Pack Semi-Private – $210
Important Swimming Lesson Information:
- Classes are first-come; first-serve.
- Sign up at the Service Desk *Payment holds your spot.
- There are minimum participant requirements.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Weather-related cancellations may occur due to lightning or extreme conditions, but light rain does not stop us!
For more information, call 207-284-5953 or email us.