Pool is open beginning Memorial Day weekend!
- $199 single
- $299 family
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons 2019
Sign up at the Service Desk or with bethg
Children’s Learn to Swim
One week sessions – $62
Meets Monday through Thursday of each week
Saturdays – June 22nd – Aug 3rd – $89
Classes are 30 minutes, 4 person minimum. Schedule subject to change as necessary.
Choose a Swimming Level
Introduction to Water Skills
Goal – Learn and feel comfortable in the water! Practice front and back floats, supported gliding, going underwater, and jumping in
Practice supported front and back floats, supported gliding, going underwater, and jumping in
Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Goal – Learn basic swimming skills
Practice independent front and back floats, independent gliding, front crawl arms and kick, back crawl arms and kick, jumping into water over their head, retrieving objects underwater.
Goal – Learn strokes
Practice foundations of freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke, treading water, and retrieving objects in deep water.
Increase stroke proficiency. Develop confidence in the skills learned and improve aquatic skills.
Advanced Introduction to Water Skills (Level 2)
Weekly Summer Classes
|Monday – Thursday|
One week sessions
|June 24th – June 28th|
|July 8th – July 12th|
|July 15th – July 19th|
|July 22nd – July 26th|
|July 29th – Aug. 2nd|
|Aug. 5th – Aug. 9th|
|$62 per session|
|June 22nd – Aug 3rd|
|$89 for the summer|
Other Aquatic Offerings
Adult Swim – For any level, private lessons
- Need help with your swimming style, breathing, or distance?
- We offer stroke development, triathlon training, and learn to swim for adults on an individual private swim basis
Private Lessons – For any level
Do you want to take a lesson with your friends or siblings?
Do you want individual attention to perfect your swimming?
Can’t find a time that works for you and your family?
- We offer private or semi-private lessons at your request.
- Morning spots available.
- Sign up at the Service Desk or ask our instructors to book a lesson for you.
- 30-minute lessons – $30
- 5-pack of 30-minute lessons – $145
- Semi-Private – $45
- 5 Pack Semi-Private – $210
Important Swimming Lesson Information:
- Classes are first-come; first-serve.
- Sign up at the Service Desk *Payment holds your spot.
- There are minimum participant requirements.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Weather-related cancellations may occur due to lightning or extreme conditions, but light rain does not stop us!
For more information, call 207-284-5953 or email us.