A new TRX class has come to our club!
Free Trial Class
Thursday, January 31 st
Coach-Linda Burgess, CSCS
Class begins Thursday, February 7 th
and will run for 12 weeks
Cost is $174
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! SIGN UP AT THE SERVICE DESK.
What is a TRX workout?
TRX: Total-Body Resistance Exercise
- Utilizes body weight against gravity and by using unstable balance points the TRX® lets you perform hundreds of functional exercises, letting you build strength, flexibility, core stability, and endurance along the way.
- Supports all fitness levels and goals. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned athlete, every exercise can be regressed, progressed and varied to allow everyone to be challenged and ultimately improve all aspects of their health and well-being.
- Classes are fun, challenging and fast paced. We limit our TRX® classes to a small number of clients so that we can provide detailed instruction and attention. No matter your ability, the TRX® can transform your body into the best you possible, while continuing to challenge you for years!
What Are the Benefits of TRX Training?
- Reduced time spent pacing from one training station to another if you want to train different parts of the body.
- The core is challenged in every exercise – the core is more than your abs! The core includes pelvis, abs, back and chest muscles. It is the core that improves your body stability, balance and flexibility.
- Strong and stable core helps significantly prevent injuries not only in the lower back, but in the whole of the body
- Reduces body weight and gravitation – you adapt the system to your fitness level by readjusting your body closer to or further from the anchor point.
- TRX helps prevent injuries– You will build strong and stable core and decrease the risk of injury.
- More planes of motion challenged – while training with TRX and performing various exercises, you may move in multiple planes.
TRX training is a workout you’ll never outgrow!