- Solid education from qualified dietitians and health coaches
- A fun and inspiring atmosphere
- Many major insurance companies will cover nutrition counseling!
Monday October 23rd from 5:30-7:30 pm with Leslie
Info Sessions will be on Monday October 9th and Monday October 16th at 5:30 pm
Saturday October 28th from 8:30-10:30 am with Nicole
Info Sessions will be on Saturday October 14th and Saturday October 21st
*Class dates are subject to change based on number of participants registered for the class
Our 90 Day Commit to Get Fit program is a comprehensive wellness program that focuses on education and behavior modification including nutrition, weight loss, individual and group exercise programs and stress management. It is not a diet or workout plan but a comprehensive approach to provide you with the education needed to enrich your life and help you become healthier. The program is supported by the American Heart Association. A wonderful investment to improving your health and quality of life. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Subscribers receive a partial reimbursement for participating in this program.
- Pre and post assessment with your personal wellness coach
- One-on-one session with a personal trainer and customized fitness plan
- Weekly two-hour classes: 1 hour of lecture, and 1 hour of group exercise
- On-line portal to track your nutrition, fitness and other wellness efforts
- Weekly feedback and support from your wellness coach
- Many support materials including menus, shopping guides and more
- Three month fitness membership to Saco Sport and Fitness (during the 90 Day program)
The program has been offered to over 1800 participants over the past 4 years by our professionals and at our partner clubs, typical improvement include:
- Average fat loss of 15lbs
- Average waist size reduction of 3 inches
- Average blood pressure drop 11 points
- Average cholesterol drop of 24 points
- Average blood sugar drop of 4 points
|Contact us about Commit to Get Fit||Visit the Portal|
The Genavix Wellness Network has been in development since 2009. The mission of the Network is a collaborative effort of health, wellness, and fitness facilities with a common focus of empowering individuals and families to take control of their wellness. Through fitness, nutrition, and stress management participants learn how to customize their wellness plans with the guidance of a Nationally Certified Genavix Wellness Coach. Participants track, measure and certify their results using an integrated web-based portal to realize the benefits of a sustained healthy lifestyle.