Did you know we have an entire team of registered dietitians on staff here at the club?
Our Registered Dietitians can help you build a positive relationship with food , learn to effectively plan and prepare meals/snacks and adjust your meal plan to accommodate for special dietary needs.
The Saco Sport & Fitness Dietitians are in network with the following insurance plans which may cover sessions! Aetna, Anthem BCBS, Cigna, Community Health Options, Harvard Pilgrim and United Healthcare.
Get the results you’ve been looking with Saco Sport & Fitness’ innovative and fun wellness programs. If you have not had success with other programs, you’ve come to the right place.
The professionals at Saco Sport & Fitness will guide you through the challenges of achieving wellness goals – everything from losing weight to lowering cholesterol or reducing stress. We do not offer extreme programs like you see on TV. Our coaches will not scold and humiliate you. You will receive the correct guidance and motivation to achieve your goals through:
- Goal setting
- Nutrition education
- Understanding strategies to overcome obstacles
- Personal accountability
We have hundreds of happy, successful clients that have changed their lives through our wellness programs. Perhaps it’s time you take the first step and call us today.
Wellness is more than simply Fitness or Nutrition. Wellness also includes Stress Management, Behavior Change, and Healthy Life Skills. We offer a number of Wellness Programs, each designed for clients with different needs.
- The HealthyCARE 90 Day Program is a total wellness program done in a class format with the support of the group. It offers a complete curriculum of nutrition, exercise, stress management and behavior change skills education. We’ve helped hundreds of people see dramatic healthy change!
- The 90 Day Momentum Individual Program is a complete individual program. You’ll work one on one with and be supported by a specially trained Wellness Coach to customize your exercise, diet, and healthy life skills to see dramatic changes.
- Our Dietitian Team can help with meal planning, healthy snacking, and special dietary needs. Most visits can be paid by insurance! We can also work with your Personal Trainer to coordinate your Nutrition and Exercise plan.
- The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) will give you a very clear picture of your current health status. It covers cholesterol, blood glucose, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), body composition and more. We’ll compare the results to healthy norms and recommend the right course of action to help you get healthier!
To find the right one for you, set up a Free Consultation with one of our Wellness Coaches and Registered Dietitians.
Now in network with:
- Anthem BC/BS
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Maine Community Health Partners
- United Health Care
|Nicole Turgeon RDN, LD:|
(207) 284-5953 x155